6 am: Departure from Connecticut. Driving was expected to be 7 hours down to Niagara falls on the U.S side.
1 pm: Arrival at Niagara Falls. Since we have been to there before and participated in the Maid of the Mist boat ride and watched the IMAX movie before, this time we did not use a dime! There’s a good amount of things to look at even for free! Below is a list of what we did completely free of charge! Only thing we spent money on for Niagara Falls was for the parking, which was $10 for the whole day.
Freebies that we visited:
Three Daughter Island, Goat Island, Terrapin Point, Cave of the winds
6:30 pm: Car ride down to Toronto apartment for check in. What we expected to be a 1.5 hour ride turned out to be a 2.5 hour ride due to extensive traffic exiting the Niagara falls streets and crossing the unavoidable Canadian border check. Be sure to have answers ready such as how long you are staying there and reason of visit! Don’t be nervous, there’s no need to be.
9 pm: met host for apartment. We were very impressed by the place since it was just as nice as we saw on the pictures online. We’ve got a great value for two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen, living room, and balcony. The price also included free garage parking and the facilities there, such as gym and swimming pool.
11 pm: After settling down, we were tired, but still had to plan for tomorrow’s trip! The next day will be Friday, day 2. The weekend trip is already 1/3 finished.
What on noticed after watching a lot of cars on the road, “Canada: Yours to Discover.”
- Sunday Snap: Maid of the Mist, Niagara Falls (suitcaseandheels.com)
- Day 16 – Wet Jet and Niagara Falls (2013honeymoonroadtrip.wordpress.com)
- Niagara Falls: Niagara Falls Just Might Be Getting Its Groove Back (jaunted.com)
- Niagara Falls Evening Tour Reservation – Regular (niagarafallsbustours17.wordpress.com)
- Sightseeing Niagara Falls Niagara On The Lake Tours | Niagara Falls Tours Canada | Niagara falls (niagarafallstours1.wordpress.com)
- Niagara Falls (itheajp.wordpress.com)
- Niagara Falls (nickandsararoadtrip.wordpress.com)
- Niagara Falls (factionaryblog.wordpress.com)